Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best guacamole I have ever tasted and when I make it everyone loves it. I do not go by a recipe. Everything is pretty much to taste so I hope I figured this recipe pretty well. Also, I do not add salt to mine but everyone else that I know would rather have it salted.
- 6 large avocados
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced (I just usually use the jar garlic cloves that are already minced)
- 5 tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 lemons, juice of or 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- chop everything really well and add the peeled and seeded avacados and mix and mash well.
- Then add the lemon and then the salt to taste.
- Mix well and put in tight container.