Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Look no further
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, juice of
- 59.14 ml minced red onion
- 29.58 ml minced cilantro
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml kosher salt or 2.46 ml table salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml minced jalapeno
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Remove the avocado from the skin by scooping it out with a spoon. Place the avocado in a bowl and mash it gently with a fork. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately. The recipe also says you can cover and chill for up to 3 hours, but I would just leave everything prepared and put it together in the last minute.
- Makes 3-4 servings (but it will go so fast you should double it!).
Excellent. The flavors blended so well, but it was really better after a few hours in the fridge. And even better the next day. I made as directed, however when I make it again I'll cut way back on the salt. A little salty for me. Love the addition of the jalapenos. Thanks Made for PAC Fall 2012