Recipe by Stacey Dee
Look no further
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Excellent. The flavors blended so well, but it was really better after a few hours in the fridge. And even better the next day. I made as directed, however when I make it again I'll cut way back on the salt. A little salty for me. Love the addition of the jalapenos. Thanks Made for PAC Fall 2012
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Remove the avocado from the skin by scooping it out with a spoon. Place the avocado in a bowl and mash it gently with a fork. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately. The recipe also says you can cover and chill for up to 3 hours, but I would just leave everything prepared and put it together in the last minute.
- Makes 3-4 servings (but it will go so fast you should double it!).