1/2 Photos of The Best Guacamole
CC & G's Note:
I know that there are a lot of similar recipes but this one has a few extras that are still authentic. Enjoy with any of your favorite Mexican dishes, spread onto a sandwich or just enjoy with tortilla chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut avocados lengthwise, remove stone (pit) and scoop avocado into medium bowl. Keep one or both stone if you are not eating the guacamole right away.
- 2Cut lime in half and add juice of whole lime to avocados.
- 3Mash avocados until desired smoothness. I prefer it to be a little chunky.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- 5I prefer to chill my guacamole and so I put one of the stone's (or pit) back in the guacamole and cover, it helps to keeps it from discoloring.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 605.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g