Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My aunt says that this is the best guacamole that she has ever tasted.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup Spanish onion
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Peel and pit avacados, smash with fork until chunky.
- Pit and seed jalapeno, roughly chop.
- Peel garlic clove shop roughly.
- Chop onion.
- Add in salsa.
- Stir together, add in lime juice.
- Salt to taste.
- If becomes to salty add more lime juice.
This is a good one! I like to add one more pepper
It is the best guacamole I've ever tasted.