Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ironicall, I am not really a fan of guacamole, but this is some good stuff. Everyone who tries it loves it. It tastes so fresh, I promise you will love it.
- 1 medium avocado, peeled & mashed
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & chopped (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, stirring until blended. Make sure that you mash the avocado well, and that there are no large chnks.