- 1 (8 ounce) bag fresh green beans
- garlic, as much as you want
- 1 onion
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse of green beans and snap the ends off and put in a pot.
- Fry up the bacon, just enough to cook it a little, but not to wear its crispy, it still needs to be soft.
- Dice up onion and garlic.
- Add ½ bottle of soy sauce in the pot of green beans.
- Add about an inch of water… maybe a little more.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with lid and lit it steam for about 20 minutes.