Recipe by Paige
I can't even remember where I found this recipe, but I've been making it for years. It is great on a cold night or for a quick dinner. I usually serve it with bread sticks or garlic bread. Yum!
- 1 package ground beef or 1 package turkey
- 1 medium onion
- 1 -2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1 can chopped tomato
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 -2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground meat in skillet with onions and garlic.
- Drain fat from meat.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika, tomatoes, tomato sauce and frozen corn.
- While the meat is cooking, boil the macaroni until almost done.
- Drain water from macaroni and stir into meat mixture Lightly grease a casserole dish.
- Pour enough mixture to cover bottom of dish and then sprinkle with cheese; add another layer of meat and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts and casserole is bubbling (approximately 40 minutes).