1/1 Photo of The Best Good for You Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes!
tasty little morsels of perfection. you might be able to tell they are low fat, but they are absolutely delicious and oh so filling. for weight watchers, half of the recipe, 5 pancakes, is 6 points. pair with sugar free syrup for a treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dry ingredients.
- 2Mix the wet ingredients separately.
- 3Combine wet and dry ingredients until just mixed.
- 4Spoon in 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot frying pan coated with cooking spray, flip, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Good for You Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes!
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 521.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: