1/8 Photos of The Best Garlic Shrimp in the Whole Wide World
Yes, almost the same as my other recipe but 100% better! A little change went a long way. It is the best, I promise! I have NEVER in my life had better shrimp. My whole family was in heaven. OK, enough tooting my own horn!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large Ziplock freezer bag, mix everything except the butter and swish it around good to coat all of the shrimp. Or, mix everything in a large bowl and cover TIGHTLY with Saran wrap.
- 2Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Preheat large heavy bottom pan with the butter in it on medium. Toss shrimp around for about 10 minutes until pink and lightly browned.
- 4TIPS: Do not substitute with garlic powder OR dried parsley! Sea salt is stronger than table salt so use less than normal. Table salt can be substituted.
- 5Serve with steak or pasta with a white sauce.
- 6I KNOW THIS IS VERY SIMILAR TO MY OTHER SHRIMP RECIPE, BUT I MADE IT THIS WAY TONIGHT AND IT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLE THAT I HAD TO POST IT! EVEN BETTER THAN MY OTHER SHRIMP RECIPE!
Browse Our Top Canadian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Canadian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Garlic Shrimp in the Whole Wide World
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 182.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g