Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes great garlic bread. You can use more garlic to taste.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground paprika
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Season with Italian seasoning, pepper and paprika.
- Mix until smooth.
Wow, I love garlic and thisis really good. I did kick up the garlic a wee bit and the italian seasoning and the parmesan give this a great meld! We had it for garlic bread on the grill one nite then I brushed it on ribeyes on the grill the next. I have some more to top baked potatoes with this week! Yummy stuff! TY
Excellent! We followed the recipe exactly and it was perfect for us. I think that this would be perfect for potatoes as well. Thanks for posting! (It was fun to try your recipes for "pick your chef".)
Loved the flavor of this garlic butter! I used double the garlic, which was perfect for me...looooove garlic....but if you aren't a big fan the normal amount would be perfect. I used smoked paprika instead of regular paprika and my garlic butter ended up turning a pinkish/red color, but it was delicious.