1/1 Photo of The Best Friends Granola Bars
I am a cross country runner and i'm always looking for a good snack to eat after my workout to restore what i have lot in my work out soooo thanks to my best friends Allison and Brianne they shared this recipe with me :) It's great really for an anytime snack and you don't feel like you are feeding your body junk because it certainly is not junk. This is one of those recipes that does follow the jingle, "delicious and nutritious" and a lot nutritious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees and cover a 13x9in. glass pan with non-stick spray
- 2mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 4after they are both thoroughly mixed add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- 5pour into the glass pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 6let cool for about 2-3 minutes.
- 7the mixture will still be very hot, but drizzle honey all over the mix (this keeps
- 8them very moist).
- 9let cool for another 5 minutes and cut the bars with caution and awareness that the pan will still be a little hot.
- 10eat to your hearts content!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Friends Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g