1/2 Photos of The Best Fried Ravioli
I got this recipe off of "Everyday Italian" with Giada De Laurentiis. TALK about GOOD!! I made it for my husband (who is a ONLY meat and potatoes kind of guy) and he flipped! It's even better than cheese sticks...and who can top that?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour enough olive oil into a large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 325 degrees F.
- 2While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- 3Working in batches, dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely. Allow the excess buttermilk to drip back into the bowl.
- 4Dredge ravioli in the bread crumbs. Place the ravioli on a baking sheet, and continue with the remaining ravioli.
- 5When the oil is hot, fry the ravioli in batches, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- 6Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
- 7Sprinkle the fried ravioli with Parmesan and serve with a bowl of warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Fried Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 1215.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: