Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A nice little Yule time snack.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 10 ounces raspberry chocolate chips
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In heavy saucepan melt the butter.
- Add evaporated milk, sugar, and coffee. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add raspberry chocolate chips and bittersweet chocolate.
- Stir the mixture until all ingredients are melted.
- Add the marshmallow creme and stir until well blended.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into a slightly greased 9" x13" pan.
- Bake at 350F until done.
- Cut into bite-sized bars when cooled.