1/14 Photos of The Best Fluffiest Buttermilk Pancakes on the Planet!
And when I say best I mean best! This recipe goes back years and the name of the recipe says it all! -- throw in some fresh blueberries -- yield is only estimated :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- 2In another bowl whisk together eggs, buttermilk, sour cream, melted butter and vanilla (if using) add to the flour mixture; whisk until smooth (the batter will be thick!).
- 3Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- 4After 5 minutes whisk or mix again.
- 5Drop about 1/4-cup batter onto a medium-hot skillet; cook until lightly browned on the bottom, turn and cook until browned.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Fluffiest Buttermilk Pancakes on the Planet!
Serving Size: 1 (1027 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 367.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g