1/23 Photos of The Best Ever Waffles
Cooking to Perfection's Note:
Every Sunday morning, my mom and I used to get up early and make these wonderful waffles. This recipe has been in the family for years, and I will definitly be passing it down to my children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- 2Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
- 3Beat whites until moderately stiff; set aside.
- 4Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredient mixture and blend.
- 5Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
- 6Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Ever Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.8
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 630.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g