1/21 Photos of The Best Ever Waffles
Cooking to Perfection's Note:
Every Sunday morning, my mom and I used to get up early and make these wonderful waffles. This recipe has been in the family for years, and I will definitly be passing it down to my children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- 2Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
- 3Beat whites until moderately stiff; set aside.
- 4Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredient mixture and blend.
- 5Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
- 6Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Ever Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.8
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 630.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g