Recipe by Cooking46ofUs
This is delicious and gives you that heat you need to feel warm on a cold winter day...
Top Review by *Parsley*
I don't know if this is "the" best ever taco soup, but it ranks up there with the best ones! I made this as written, using great northern beans for the cannelini beans. This was simple to make and I'm sure this would work well in a crockpot. I garnished with light sour cream and avocado slices. Thanx for sharing. It was terrific!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 cups water