1/2 Photos of The Best Ever Pimiento Cheese Spread
This is a tart pimiento cheese because of the very sharp cheese plus the addition of the vinegar, and the lemon pepper. If you like tangy foods, then this is a very good recipe to try! We have never gone back to store bought pimiento cheese after this recipe. My aunt's mother-in-law invented this spread and we have been eating it for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring vinegar to a boil in the microwave.
- 2Add flour to vinegar and stir to make a paste.
- 3Add softened cream cheese to above mixture and stir thouroughly.
- 4Add all other ingredients except cheese to above mixture and mix well.
- 5Grate the cheese with manual cheese grater or in your food proccessor.
- 6Add cheese into mixture and mix well.
- 7Serve on bread as a sandwich or on crackers, wheat thins, etc.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Ever Pimiento Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 316.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: