Recipe by Chef Howe
Possibly the best tasting recipe ever for Macaroni & Cheese. It is also the easiest. Charlie and I can eat the whole bowl in one sitting. We absolutely love this recipe!
Top Review by sheepdoc
Maybe not best ever but easiest ever. I hate cooking macaroni and this worked well. I had some cottage cheese and a craving for mac and cheese so this was perfect. I used ruffles pasta. Clueless on the seasoning so used about 1/2 tsp sriracha and 1 tsp yellow prepared mustard. Also added 2 eggs but that might not have been my best idea ever. Need to make sure the pasta is evenly distributed.
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup cottage cheese, small curd
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- konriko hot 'n spicy creole seasoning, to taste
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter on bottom of casserole dish.
- Add rest of ingredients except for the water in a large bowl.
- Mix together well then place in buttered casserole dish.
- Add the boiling water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
- Let set for about 10 minutes before serving.