Recipe by Christina Chavez
This chicken is my fiance's favorite. It is so easy to make and tastes delicious. I sometimes kick up the flavor by adding paprika, garlic powder and a little cayenne to the soup mix before pouring over chicken. Low fat soup and fat-free or low fat milk works great! You will not be disappointed.
Top Review by L DJ
This was absolutely wonderful, my son and his girlfriend loved it. She works graveryard and he meets her for her lunch hour. I packed this up for him with a couple of dinner candles and he presented her with a candlelight tailgate dinner.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- lemon pepper seasoning
- vegetable oil cooking spray or olive oil flavored cooking spray
- additional water or milk, as necessary
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper seasoning to taste on both sides.
- Brown (do not cook through) chicken on both sides in a pan coated with the spray Place chicken in crock pot coated with the spray.
- In a bowl, mix contents of soup can, water and milk until no longer separated Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Add more milk or water to ensure liquid in crock pot covers chicken Cook chicken over low heat for 6 hours.
- To thicken sauce, place in small saucepan, add a cornstarch slurry, and bring to a boil. Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.