Chef #1188379's Note:
This is one of our favorites! My 7 year old absolutely loves it! This is probably my most requested recipe of all time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, washed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped (Romas have few, if any seeds)
- 1 medium chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 chopped avocados
- 1Mix all the vegetables, adding the avocado last or add avocado as you serve it to avoid browning.
- 2Combine lime juice, salt, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and pepper in a small bowl with a whisk.
- 3Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture.
- 4Stir to combine.
- 6Serve as a salad or with chips.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Ever Black Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 409.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 13.1 g