Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite salad dressing. Easy and delicious.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon regular mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously until smooth.
- Makes 1 cup.
Did not bother trying it, mayonnaise is not eggless
Great dressing, I don't have to worry about the egg, I can keep it a couple of weeks.
This was very good. We left out the anchovy paste and Worcestershire sauce because I'm a vegetarian. I need to keep some vegetarian Worcestershire on hand for next time! Overall good taste. Thanks for posting!