Recipe by Suchint Sethi
Just dump everything in one bowl and stir. great for 1st time bakers.
Top Review by Southern Lady
Very Chocolatey! Moist cake that went together easily. I used two oversized loaf pans and they baked up well. Prepared as a dessert choice at Easter dinner. Serve warm to guests, yummy!
- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix
- 167.26 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 158.51 ml vegetable oil
- 158.51 ml white sugar
- 78.07 ml water
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix the yellow cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, and water. Gently fold in the sour cream and chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.