Prep 25 mins
Cook 55 mins
Just dump everything in one bowl and stir. great for 1st time bakers.
Make and share this The Best Easy to Make Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix the yellow cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, and water. Gently fold in the sour cream and chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
Very Chocolatey! Moist cake that went together easily. I used two oversized loaf pans and they baked up well. Prepared as a dessert choice at Easter dinner. Serve warm to guests, yummy!