1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I am not sure where I found this recipe but it is the best. Everyone I have made it for loves it. It is really simple!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut up raw chicken into bite size pieces.
- 3Put Chicken and Peas and Carrots in a 13x9in baking pan.
- 4Melt Butter then mix Butter, Soup, and Chicken broth in a medium size mixing bowl.
- 5Pour over chicken Vegtables in the pan. Spread so the Chicken and Vegtables and covered.
- 6Mix Bisquick and milk in a mixing bowl. Pour over top evenly.
- 7Bake for 90min or untill top is golden brown. And chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.9
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 894.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g