Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I am not sure where I found this recipe but it is the best. Everyone I have made it for loves it. It is really simple!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14 1⁄2 ounces peas and carrots
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up raw chicken into bite size pieces.
- Put Chicken and Peas and Carrots in a 13x9in baking pan.
- Melt Butter then mix Butter, Soup, and Chicken broth in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Pour over chicken Vegtables in the pan. Spread so the Chicken and Vegtables and covered.
- Mix Bisquick and milk in a mixing bowl. Pour over top evenly.
- Bake for 90min or untill top is golden brown. And chicken is cooked through.