Recipe by undertkr
This is my favorite bread recipe. It is so easy to make and the taste is wonderful. The beer and cheddar cheese go very well together. This bread is best right out of the oven, but usually does not last very long in my house!
Top Review by *~*Jennifer*~*
This bread definitely lived up to it's name! It was so easy and good. I use a can of Miller Lite my dh had in the fridge, and it turned out great. I really liked being able to stir it together and pop it in the oven without having to wait for it to rise. Thanks, undertkr!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first three ingredients until well mixed.
- Then add the cheese and stir until it is well mixed up.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan and bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then slice.
- The outside will be a bit crunchy but the inside is very soft.