Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my favorite bread recipe. It is so easy to make and the taste is wonderful. The beer and cheddar cheese go very well together. This bread is best right out of the oven, but usually does not last very long in my house!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first three ingredients until well mixed.
- Then add the cheese and stir until it is well mixed up.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan and bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then slice.
- The outside will be a bit crunchy but the inside is very soft.
This bread definitely lived up to it's name! It was so easy and good. I use a can of Miller Lite my dh had in the fridge, and it turned out great. I really liked being able to stir it together and pop it in the oven without having to wait for it to rise. Thanks, undertkr!
The name should be the best and easiest Beer Bread you will ever make. It does taste more like Beer than I cared for, but I have to say that the texture was light and fluffy (I always either sift dry ingredients or use a whisk to stir rapidly to sift while in bowl) and the inside moist with a light crispy crust (baked at 45 min). My husband loved it...but then again, he actually likes the taste of beer. Thanks for posting!
this was very easy, but i think it needs something more- i also used miller lite, a bottle/ i will try it again with a different cheese and some salt, pepper,maybe some dill etc, and will keep you posted.