Recipe by GingerlyJ
These cookies are one of my favorite things ever. The mix of half butter, half margarine is important to the texture. It is also important to use stick margarine.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter, magarine and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and pudding mix.
- gradually add to butter mixture.
- stir in chocolate and pecans.
- Use ice cream scoop to place spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. Slightly flatten with a glass.
- bake on 375 for 10 minutes.
- cool on wire racks.