Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is flavorful, spicy and moist chicken soup. Far from the chicken soup I grew up with which was bland and dry. It has a thin potato base which is comforting.
- Puree potatoes in blender with chicken broth.
- Pour broth into large pot.
- Place all remaining ingridients in pot.
- Cook until boiling.
- Let boil for five minutes.
- Place heat on low for 1/5- 2 hours.
I made this soup for my wife and a sick friend. It was really easy and really, really good. I highly recommend this recipe.