1/1 Photo of The Best Cucumber Sandwiches
The best flavors always seem so simple! Give these a try (I won't eat cucumbers any other way). A nice southern treat! Since the recipe is so easy good ingredients are key. Real or homemade mayo and good salt, seedless cukes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the cucumber as thin as you can (1/8" is good).
- 2Cut out nice circles from the white part of the bread using a 3in cookie cutter(toss the crusts).
- 3Spread a seriously THIN layer of mayo on each slice and artfully arrange 3-4 cucumber slices on each open faced sandwich.
- 4Top with 3 or 4 shavings of onion.
- 5Sprinkle each sandwich with some salt (do not leave this out!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Cucumber Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 859.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g