Recipe by katie in the UP
This makes a great gravy! The first time I ate this, DH made it for me...I honestly thought I would have trouble getting this meal down...Oh My Gosh....the gravy is wonderful!!!
Top Review by Audrey M
This is a family favorite. The only change I would recommend cutting bac the water by a cup. When crockpot cooking, you don't need a lot of liquid because it produces it own. Remove roast and place in a 200 degree oven to keep warm while preparing gravy. To thicken gravy, use cornstarch and a little water. Turn crockpot to high and blend in cornstarch mixture.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- 1 roast (I use pork, but can use any type meat)