Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you dislike any crunch in your potato salad and love mustard, this is the recipe for you! This is my mother-in-law's version of a 1950's Betty Crocker recipe and it's the ONLY potato salad I will eat. *Prep time does not include the boiling, peeling or cubing of potatoes and eggs.
- 5 lbs boiled potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & cubed
- 3 3⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 6 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 6 teaspoons white vinegar
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Gently fold in eggs and potatoes.
This really IS the best. Made a huge batch for a family BBQ and nothing was left. I recieved mulitple requests for the recipe. Thanks!