Recipe by Fidelinski
This is the best cream corn that I have ever tasted and want to share it with everyone. once you make this cream corm you will never eat it from a can again!
- 1 lb frozen corn
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread corn over bottom of 3 1/2-4 quart slow cooker. Top with cream cheese cubes.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over corn and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting for 2-3 hours until creamy. Stir well before serving.
- Remember in a crockpot DO NOT lift that lid. It will cool down each time.
- Little more for doubling and 1 1/2 to 2 hours more for tripling. You can start this cooking hours in advance and plug in at end of counter and not have to bother with it at all as you prepare other dishes.