Recipe by CoopsMomi17
I got this recipe from my step-mom. She's been making this for years, and it's the absolute best best best, not to mention the easiest! The perfect combo of ingredients...but, a word of advice..do NOT use low-fat or fat-free cream cheese. ENJOY!
- 2 (8 ounce) pkges. cream cheese
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together (I use my hands, it's messy, but works better than a spoon/fork.).
- Chill until firm (about 20 mins or so).
- Roll cheeseball in pecans until outside is covered.
- Shape and place in saran wrap for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with crackers.