Recipe by #1 Baker
I know there's a few cranberry streusel muffins on here, but these are the best ones that I found.
- 295.73 ml flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon, divided
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml cranberry juice cocktail
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 78.07 ml oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml post selects cranberry almond crunch cereal, divided
- 29.58 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 14.79 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoons of the cinnamon and the salt in large bowl. Beat egg and juice in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup oil and the vanilla; mix well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened (batter will be lumpy). Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the cereal.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 greased medium muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Mix remaining 1/2 cup cereal, the 2 tablespoons brown sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in small bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoons oil; stir until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.