Recipe by #1 Baker
I know there's a few cranberry streusel muffins on here, but these are the best ones that I found.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups post selects cranberry almond crunch cereal, divided
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoons of the cinnamon and the salt in large bowl. Beat egg and juice in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup oil and the vanilla; mix well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened (batter will be lumpy). Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the cereal.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 greased medium muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Mix remaining 1/2 cup cereal, the 2 tablespoons brown sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon in small bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoons oil; stir until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.