1/4 Photos of The BEST Cranberry Salad!
H. Cato's Note:
This is just FABULOUS! Mainly for holidays, or special occasions. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law. She has a couple of recipes that she makes every year at holidays, and this is one of them. She gave it to me, and now, I make it for the other side of the family, and for friends. It's Great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince cranberries with a hand-blender, food-processor, or some kind of chopper.
- 2I use my Braun hand-blender, and the little cup it came with, which is used to chop things really small (rather than pureeing them, which the blender would probably do, if I used it without the cup).
- 3But you only fill it a 1/4 to a 1/2 full each time, or they won't be minced properly.
- 4(cranberries may be prepared up to 3 days in advance) In a bowl, mix the first four ingredients, and refrigerate for at least one hour, best if overnight.
- 5In the morning, or shortly before serving, whip the whipping cream until it peaks.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Add the marshmallows to the cranberry mixture, until thoroughly incorporated into the mix.
- 8Then slowly fold in the whipped cream, until it's completely mixed.
- 9Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The BEST Cranberry Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g