Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
We took a few recipes combined and them. Ee tested these out on friends and were a big hit--and it's low carb.
- Microwave or bake the fish until it flakes and flake up the imitation crab.
- Vhop up the green onions and add to mix with the eggs, mustard, mayo, Old Bay along with salt and pepper (you want this kind of moist to hold the breading).
- Crush the pork rinds fine, (we like our chopper for this) with some more Old Bay if you’d like.
- Heat your oil on the stove to about 350°.
- Make small patties and dip them in your dry mix (if you would like larger patties, I suggest you bake these).
- Then place them in the hot oil, just enough to cover up the patty half way.
- Brown each side, splash with lemon and serve.