Recipe by CindyPie
This recipe came from my friend's grandmother. It's a hit whenever I make them. They should be called the vanishing cookie! I always make a double batch, so the recipe is doubled.
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 cups butter (softened)
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rice crispy rice cereal
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 3 cups coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the Rice Crispies, oatmeal and coconut--set aside.
- Sift together flour, soda, powder and salt--set aside.
- In a very large bowl, cream brown sugar, white sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Slowly add flour mixture to creamed mixture. Add oatmeal mixture and mix together. I use my hands (scrubbed first!) for this part--it's easier.
- Drop by spoonful on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes depending on your oven. If you like them soft.bake less.