Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
Oh my... this is absolutely so delicious! My friend served it at a dinner party a week ago and I was craving it everyday there after. I just whipped it up myself after getting her recipe and just HAD to post it to share. It takes only minutes to put together and then pop in the oven for an incredible dish. Serve with any dinner that you would normally have corn as a side. Enjoy!!
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canswhole sweet kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansweet cream-style corn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, melt the stick of butter in the microwave (or in a pan on the stovetop).
- Add the Corn Muffin Mix and sour cream.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add them to the mixture.
- Add all 3 cans of corn and stir well.
- Place in a casserole dish allowing at least an inch of free space for the pudding to rise. (You don't want it to overflow if it's filled to the rim!).
- Bake for 1 hour and check the inside with a knife. Knife should come out mostly clean but crumbs are ok. If still gooey with batter then keep baking. I find that mine takes about an hour and 15 minutes, but ovens vary so check at the one hour mark and then use your judgement after.
Very nice. Family liked it a lot.
A delicious side dish, we all went back for seconds! Followed the recipe exactly as written. It was so easy to make and simply scrumptious.