Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I got from Guy Fierri, it was a recipe from one of the restaurants he went to on Diners, drive-ins and dives. Yummy and simple! I of course made a little change to cut down on fat. I replaced most of the mayo with fat free greek yogurt. But it was delicious!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I subbed fat free greek yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (Next time I will use Truvia)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
- Mix all ingredients, pour on coleslaw mix and combine well. Chill for about an hour and serve.
Wow, this is a great coleslaw! All of the ingredients for the dressing work perfectly with each other. I was totally amazed at how good this is. Definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
I have tried this recipe twice and both times really didn't care for it. I'm surprised by all the great reviews. No one that I have served this to thought much of it, either. The first time I used hot horseradish.. straight. It made the dressing too bitter. So this last time I used a creamy horseradish sauce. Still... just not that good.
This coleslaw was great. I liked how creamy it was. I would have prefered it a little bit more sweet. But for DH it was perfect. Thanks sconehead :) Made for Cookbook tag game