I love clams and my friends and I decided to have everybody make a clam dish. One of my friends made this and it was better than any thing I have ever tasted. These are the only clams I eat now. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a large pot over high heat.
- 2Stir in shallots and garlic and cook until tender.
- 3Stir in tomato and keep cooking for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add white wine and reduce by half.
- 5Add the cream and bring to a simmer.
- 6Stir in clams and half of the basil and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Cover the pan until the clams are open.
- 8Stir in the rest of the basil.
- 9Serve in large bowls with grilled bread.
Browse Our Top Pacific Northwest Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pacific Northwest Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Clams in the World With a Delicious Creamy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 150.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 30.8 g