Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
Yum, Yum, Yum!!!!! The taste and texture of these cookies is incredible!
- 2 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 4 ounces Hershey Bars, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oatmeal in a food processor and blend into a fine powder.
- Cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda to butter/sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add in Chocolate chips, grated chocolate and nuts. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Don't press down!
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 375'.