Recipe by labarakat
so0o0o good, you cant deny! chocolate mousse made to perfection! I saw this on some website and decided to give it a try... i figured i might as well share it with all of you<33
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, baked or 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square
- 2 cups whipping cream, stiffly whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine condensed milk, water and pudding mix; mix well. Add chocolate. Over medium heat, cook and stir rapidly until chocolate melts and mixture thickens. Remove from heat; beat until smooth.
- Cool. Chill thoroughly; stir. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell. Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Mousse Pie Garnish.
- 1 block chocolate, at room temperature.
- Using a swivel vegetable peeler, peel down the long side of the chocolate to make curls.
- You can do it right over the pie if you like or on a piece of wax paper. Use a toothpick to place the curls. If you handle them they will break.