Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
These cookies are delicious! Because the chocolate is in quite big chunks, they melt and go creamy, smooth, warm and so tasty! The cookies are so simple to make and are absolutely wonderful served warm with a glass of milk. Enjoy!
- 100 g margarine
- 75 g soft light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 175 g self raising flour
- 100 g semisweet chocolate chunks (chocolate chopped into squares)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease 2 baking trays.
- Beat the margarine until soft then add the sugar and cream together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the syrup, flour, chocolate chips and milk and mix well.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking trays and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the tray immediately and place on a wire rack to cool.