Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you're not a fan of oatmeal cookies, think again. These are very delicious.
Make and share this The Best Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamed.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix well.
- stir in oats, raisins, chocolate chips, and coconut.
- drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- bake ten minutes.
This is an excellent cookie! It is crispy, yet chewy all in the same bite. I know my family will love them. I'll be making these again! This was made for Preemie Care Center during Fall 2011 PAC