1/4 Photos of "THE BEST" chocolate chip cheesecake(ever!)
1 hr 30 mins
Rhonda *J*'s Note:
I wrote this recipe down once while visiting a girl friend(she just had it on an index card) I hadn't even tried it and boy was i not sorry...this is the best! I get rave reviews whenever i make this. My sister in law has actually brought me all the ingredients on several occasions to make this for her to take to work, etc.. If you like cheesecake i do not think this will disappoint!
My Private Note
9inch s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (such as Eaglebrand)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1Preheat oven to 300.
- 2Combine cookie crumbs& butter,press firmly on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- 3In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sweetened condensed milk,eggs& vanilla.
- 4In small bowl toss 1/2 cup of chocolate chips with flour, stir into cheesecake mixture.
- 5Pour into prepared pan.
- 6Sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- 7Bake 1 hour, cool& chill.
- 8For topping beat one cup sour cream& 2tbsp.
- 9brown sugar,pour over cake,cook additional 10 mins.
- 10Drip(drizzle)melted semi-sweet chocolate over top.
- 11I usually decorate with fresh strawberries and serve slices with spray whipped cream. (* I always try to make my cheesecakes the night before as they are best refrigerated overnight!)
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "THE BEST" chocolate chip cheesecake(ever!)
Serving Size: 1 (1865 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6007.2
- Calories from Fat 3820
- Total Fat 424.5 g
- Saturated Fat 243.7 g
- Cholesterol 1700.7 mg
- Sodium 3596.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 466.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 443.0 g
- Protein 114.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs