1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is one that my husband's family passed to me and it is absolutely wonderful and easy. Everyone that tries it loves it. Hope you do too!
My Private Note
Bundt C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients except chocolates in large mixing bowl- Beat 1/2- 2 minutes.
- 3Grate German Chocolate bar (Or chop in a mini-chop or cuisinart-- this is much easier than grating).
- 4Add grated chocolate and chocolate chips to mixture.
- 5Pour into well-greased and floured bundt pan (most bundt pans are sized between 9" and 12" diameter).
- 6Cook at 350 degrees for 50- 60 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar (if desired) when cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5182.3
- Calories from Fat 2615
- Total Fat 290.6 g
- Saturated Fat 91.1 g
- Cholesterol 961.6 mg
- Sodium 5214.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 612.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 408.2 g
- Protein 62.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet cooking German chocolate