- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat ovento 350°F Prepare 2 round 9 inch cake pans by spraying with Pam, then sprinkle with flour and tap out the extra.
- In a large bowl sift all dry ingredients together.
- In a smaller bowl combine Eggs, Milk, Vanilla,water and Oil.
- mix with an electric hand mixer until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the Flour mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into pans and bake for 30-35 minutes.