Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from my partners sister who works at my favourite restaurant. The chef there makes THE most incredible chocolate brownies and after many requests he finally wrote down his recipe for me. I'm putting it on here to work out nutrional values but you're all most welcome to use it!
- 3 eggs
- 9 ounces demerara sugar
- 12 ounces dark chocolate
- 9 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 1⁄2 ounces plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Whisk eggs until double in size and add the sugar gradually.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate and butter over baine marie.
- Once melted together gradually add the egg and sugar mix.
- Mix baking powder in with flour and sift.
- Then fold this into the mix.
- Grease a baking tray and pour in mix.
- Cook for 25 minutes at 175 decrees celsius.