Recipe by Chef Gonzalez
The easiest chili in the world! Also with the most intense flavors. You will definately want to serve this to a crowd. They will think you are a pro!
- 2 lbs london broil beef (cut into 1/2 in. cubes) or 2 lbs venison (cut into 1/2 in. cubes)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cansspicy chili beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the london broil over medium high heat and add to crockpot or large stockpot.
- Brown onion and pepper for 2-3 min then add to crockpot or stockpot.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook on high in a crockpot for 3-4 hours or medium low in a stockpot for 1-2 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Tell everyone that you have been slaving over the stove all day!